D.C. Open Doors makes homeownership in the Washington, D.C. affordable by offering qualified buyers home purchase loans and down payment assistance. We know your biggest obstacle to a home purchase can be the required down payment so we offer down payment assistance loans (DPAL) that bridge the financial gap.
That is how DCHFA opens doors to homeownership in Washington, D.C.
Some of the benefits of this opportunity include:
– 100% Financing with 3% Down Payment Assistance
– Competitive Rates
– Open to first time and repeat home buyers
– Open to all neighborhoods and wards in Washington, D.C.
– Available for all residential Single family homes and Condos
– No Purchase Limit
– Max Loan amount $417,000
– Maximum borrower income(s) $123,395
– Minimum credit score of 680 required
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about D.C. Opens Doors and take advantage of this great offer today!